China’s new foreign investment law signals further opening-up while attracting fresh capital to its slowing economy to boost market confidence. What will change for local and foreign enterprises?
- Yasushi Akahoshi, President, Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO), Japan
- Yuan Ding, Vice-President and Dean, China Europe International Business School (CEIBS), People's Republic of China
- Lex Greensill, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Greensill, United Kingdom
- Jennifer Susan "Sue" Kench, Global Chief Executive, King & Wood Mallesons, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Li Pengyu, Secretary, CPC Working Committee; Director, Administrative Committee, Dalian Jinpu New Area, People's Republic of China
- Michael Wang, Anchor, Global Business, China Global Television Network (CGTN)